Cobalt offers Thread Protection technology for sucker rod threads and couplings. Each connection when protected during storage and transport will then maintain thread integrity with high quality and engineered Sucker Rod Thread Protectors. (Patent Pending)
Sucker rod threaded connections should never suffer damage so they can be effective and reliable during well pumping operations in the oilfield.
• Excellent Impact Protection
• Full coverage of the Threaded Area
• Recyclable and Re-Usable
• Eliminates Protectors falling off during transport
• Fast and Safe Installation and Removal
• ARPMAX® Polymer Technology
• Suitable for API Standard and API Modified Thread Connections
• No requirement for hammer to install.
Cobalt offers sucker rod protectors for standard API connections, API Modified (High Torque) connections and coupling thread protectors.
With Cobalt Sucker Rod Thread Protectors, operators can rest assured that their sucker rod threads and couplings will maintain their integrity with high-quality and “oilfield tough” protective caps.
Address: Level 34, Waterfront Place, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Australia 4000
Phone: 1800 176 937 (Australia)
+1 (281) 509 9278 (USA)